Q: Why should we use VacancyFillers.com?
A: As you may already know, finding the right tenant can often be a time consuming and stressful process. This is especially true when the process is distracting you from your career and loved ones, all while possibly losing hundreds of dollars a day from your vacant unit. Whether you are a private owner, management company, or apartment complex, the rental professionals at VacancyFillers.com have the marketing, systems, and team in place to help you quickly find a quality tenant! Partnering with VacancyFillers.com will allow you to get the best return on your important investment, with the least amount of distraction and stress.
Q: What do your services include?
A: Our services include (But are not limited to!):
- Property marketing.
- Professional Photography.
- 3D Virtual tours.
- Listings on VacancyFillers.com and all other major listings websites (Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, etc,).
- Communications with prospects.
- Scheduling appointments with prospects.
- Showing the apartment to prospects.
- Providing you with thorough rental applications reports (including Photo ID, Pay Stubs, Credit Report, Criminal Report, & Eviction Report).
- Collecting security deposits when necessary.
- Coordinating lease signing.
Q: How does the VacancyFillers.com process work?
A: We have a simple 6 step process:
- Marketing- We start by photographing your property, and creating listings on all major listings websites.
- Scheduling- As the leads come in, we will pre-qualify prospects and schedule showings with them.
- Showings- We will show them the property and answer any questions/concerns they have
- Applications- If the prospect wants to move forward, we will obtain a rental application from them and forward you the results, for screening.
- Deposit- We will obtain the deposit.
- Lease signing- We then coordinate in person on online lease signing with the tenant.
Q: How long does it take to find a tenant?
A: Typically between 4-10 days! If the vacancy is priced right, in good condition, and cleaned, we should be able to find you someone in no time! Besides our marketing tactics, we also have a standby list of 100’s of people looking to move!
Q: How much do you charge for your services?
A: The fee is equivalent to 1 months rent, paid ONLY if a lease is signed by a tenant we find for you. There are no up-front costs, no secondary fees if the tenant renews at the end of the lease, and if we don’t find you a tenant, you don’t owe us a penny!