Q: Why should we use VacancyFillers.com?
A: Because partnering with VacancyFillers.com will allow you to get the best return on your important investment, with the least amount of distraction and stress!
As you may already know, finding the right tenant can often be a time consuming and stressful process. This is especially true when the process is distracting you from your career and loved ones, all while possibly losing hundreds of dollars a day from your vacant unit. Whether you are a private owner, management company, or apartment complex, the rental professionals at VacancyFillers.com have the marketing, systems, and team in place to help you quickly find a quality tenant!
Q: What do your services include?
A: Our services include (But are not limited to!):
- Property marketing.
- Professional Photography.
- 3D Virtual tours.
- Listings on VacancyFillers.com and all other major listings websites (Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist, etc,).
- Communications with prospects.
- Scheduling appointments with prospects.
- Showing the apartment to prospects.
- Providing you with thorough rental applications reports (including Photo ID, Pay Stubs, Credit Report, Criminal Report, & Eviction Report).
- Collecting security deposits when necessary.
- Coordinating lease signing.
Q: How does the VacancyFillers.com process work?
A: We have a simple 6 step process:
- Marketing- We start by photographing your property, and creating listings on all major listings websites.
- Scheduling- As the leads come in, we will pre-qualify prospects and schedule showings with them.
- Showings- We will show them the property and answer any questions/concerns they have
- Applications- If the prospect wants to move forward, we will obtain a rental application from them and forward you the results, for screening.
- Deposit- We will obtain the deposit.
- Lease signing- We then coordinate in person on online lease signing with the tenant.
Q: How long does it take to find a tenant?
A: Typically between 4-10 days! If the vacancy is priced right, in good condition, and cleaned, we should be able to find you someone in no time! Besides our marketing tactics, we also have a standby list of 100’s of people looking to move!
Q: How much do you charge for your services?
A: The fee is equivalent to 1 months rent, paid ONLY if a lease is signed by a tenant we find for you. There are no up-front costs, no secondary fees if the tenant renews at the end of the lease, and if we don’t find you a tenant, you don’t owe us a penny!
Q: Do you require landlords to sign a exclusive contract?
A: No! If you partner with us, you can still hire other agencies to assist with finding you tenants as well!
Q: Do you offer management services as well?
A: Not currently, but it is in the plans!